Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What a bunch of sickies...

Well... I thought we were going to get through the first part of fall without any sicknesses!!! Not our luck at all! First Kenli has been sick going on 2 weeks now and just isn't getting any better with her nasty cold. Then the sweet girl decided that she needed to share it with her LOVING MOMMY!!! (Thanks Kenli...Mom still loves you) Well needless to say Gracie ended up with it as well. So for the past 2 weeks me and the little ones have had this nasty cough and sore throat. Well last Friday I woke up with NO VOICE!!! I keep thinking I am getting better and then the next day I go back down hill. I am so sick of being sick and sick of sick kids!!! I was hoping that Hayli wouldn't get it but sure enough she has been home from school since Tuesday!!! Her glands are so swollen you can feel each individual one down one side of the back of her neck!!! The kids keep sleeping in my room and Me or Steve have been sleeping very well between the kids coughing all night and me coughing! I think Steve would rather sleep at the station since we are all sick here....(beings he probably SLEEPS) LOL sorry babe!!! Steve came home from the station this morning not feeling well.... grrrr He had a doctor's appointment to have his cholesterol checked and they gave him a TETANUS shot and a FLU shot... his arms are both very sore now! I hope he doesn't get sick!!!

1 comment:

Nichole W. said...

I'm so sorry, T! That sounds so miserable! Hope things get better for all of you soon! Love you all!