Sunday, October 26, 2008

Gracie's works of ART...


Gracie the fabulous 2 year old she is decided that there were several things in our house that did not have enough color to them! She decided that the walls, stove, dishwasher, oven door, refrigerator, bathroom wall & the bathroom door needed to have a little art work on them. She has taken a magenta crayon to all of these items today! Hey at least she picked a nice shade of purple! All is well now that everything is cleaned off and I MADE HER HELP!!!! I think she thought that was just as fun as coloring! In fact all of the kids were fighting over who cleaned what! crazy girls... I'm sure this is just the first of many to come with the coloring on things other than paper with her! " (thank goodness Kenli is past this stage!)

1 comment:

Tanna said...

4 words.........Mr. Clean Magic Eraser!!!! I still have reminders of that stage from my kids that I just haven't gotten around to painting over yet. Good luck!