Wednesday, October 8, 2008

TAGGED

Tagged

A LIST OF 8's
I was tagged by NICHOLE

8 TV shows I love to watch

1. Fox 13 News
2. Good Things Utah
3. Heroes
4. John & Kate plus 8
5. LA INK
6. Miami Ink
7. The Hills
8. Dog the Bounty Hunter

8 things that happened yesterday
1. Took kids to school
2. Took a nap (I'm sick)
3. Went to Costco with Brooke
4. Went to Chevron (got a diet pepsi)
5. Laundry
6. Cleaned house
7. Cooked dinner
8. Went and saw Steve & the fire station

8 favorite places to eat
1. Wingers
2. Outback
3. The Old Spaghetti Factory
4. Parkers Drive In (the only one is in AF)
5. Chic-Fil-A
6. Sizzler
7. Family Parties
8. HO HO Gourmet

8 things I am looking forward to
1. Halloween
2. Thanksgiving
3. Christmas
4. New Years
5. Gracie being Potty Trained.... (will it ever happen?)
7. TAX RETURN
8. SUMMER

8 things on my wish list
1. To have a bigger HOUSE!!!
2. For my KIDS to listen to what I ask them to do the first time I ask them...
3. To be a better wife and mom i.e. more cooking, cleaning, patience, service. (stole this from Nichole)
4. Money to spend on whatever I want!!!
5. Lose weight
6. To be appreciated for what I do
7. To be more organized
8. Have enough food storage...

8 people I tag
1. Jenny
2. Amy
3. Jules
4. Tanna
5. Trystal
6. Andrea
7. Lisa
8. Natalie

No comments: