Monday, October 13, 2008

JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW...

Well... Just so you all know I was taking pictures of mine and Hayli's hair in the bathroom and Gracie came in and decided that my camera (NEW CAMERA I might add!!!) needed a bath!!!!!!!! I'm just so glad that I had downloaded all of the pictures...other than the ones I had just taken!!! First Kenli with my cell phone and now Gracie with the camera! It only takes a matter of seconds for those 2 kids to ruin something! I just don't remember Hayli being this NAUGHTY!!! I'm sure she had her moments but these are expensive items they have ruined by immersing them in water! GRRRRRR the little monsters. I am hoping to buy a new camera this weekend... key word..."hoping"! As soon as I do get the new camera I will be sure to post pictures of our hair. Mine is just my normal color but Hayli's turned out really cute!!! Its hard getting used to seeing her with dark hair! But it compliments her well. Love to you all!!!

4 comments:

Andrea - said...

Oh no! So sorry. Hopefull you get it resolved and they have learned mommies toys are not their toys or that they don't belong in water at least. Thanks for your IM. My computer is really slow at IMing, so you were offline before I could thank you!

Tanna said...

Hey, are you sure you don't live at MY house? I've had similar "accidents" one particularly fun one involved and alarm clock and the toilet. :-)

Nichole W. said...

Oh my. Those silly girls! That sucks. I remember when we first bought a $300 camera for Christmas a few years ago and I took it to Cheralee's Christmas party and I almost spilled hot chocolate all over it. That would have been awful. I would have died. Or more accurately, Jeff would have killed me.

Nichole W. said...

P.S. I've heard of putting soggy electronics (cell phones mostly) in rice for a few days to draw out the moisture and sometimes they can be resurrected. Not sure about cameras.