Monday, October 27, 2008

Sickness update...



I wanted to give you all an update on everyone that has been sick. Hayli & Kenli are all better and have 2 more days left on their antibiotic. I am better as well other than a little bit of cough lingering around but I feel 110% better than what I was. Gracie the poor baby is still sick. In fact she went back to the doctor today because I think she is WORSE not any better. Her sinus infection is still the same and the PERTUSSIS isn't any better either. She now has a cold in both eyes but heck the strep is gone!!! The doctor put her on a new antibiotic and also antibiotics for her eyes. Poor little thing she just can't seem to catch a break with this stuff. The doctor told me today that PERTUSSIS can take up to 10 weeks before she is completely better! 10 WEEKS are you CRAZY!!!!! That means we would have about 6 1/2 weeks to go!!! I really don't want to go that long with a sick child so I hope this new medicine will help! I'm think I will have Steve give her a blessing to help her recover quicker! I should have done that in the beginning but a lot of times I just don't think of it for little colds... I KNOW this one wasn't little but I just never even thought of it. I guess I need to be more in tune with our Heavenly Father and the needs of the kids...(being a better listener)!!!

2 comments:

Nichole W. said...

Give the girls loves for me.

Tanna said...

Awwww, poor baby. That sucks to be sick, especially that long. Kiss her cute little cheeks for me.