Thursday, October 23, 2008

HAYLI'S ORCHESTRA CONCERT





Hayli had her first Orchestra Concert last night at her school. She is in 6th grade this year at Legacy Prep. This year they decided to have ALL 6th grade students either do BAND or ORCHESTRA. Hayli choose to play the VIOLIN! This has really been a fun thing for Hayli and she really enjoys playing it. At first I wasn't real happy that the school was mandating that each student play and instrument...BUT NOW I LOVE IT!!! I am so glad that she has this opportunity and its been fun watching her progress and learn. She did a GREAT job last night and I am SO VERY PROUD of HER!!! Way to go HAYLI!!! The entire concert was amazing and so much fun! All of the kids did a great job.

1 comment:

Nichole W. said...

I wish we could have been there to see it! That is so neat that she is learning to play the violin. I am one of those people that wishes I would have taken advantage of taking lessons as a kid.