Thursday, October 23, 2008

Its all fun and games till someone gets hurt...





Kenli & Gracie were playing around with the lid to the garbage can. I had just taken out the trash when the kids started putting the lid to the garbage on their head saying they were ROBOTS! They were laughing, giggling, and chasing each other having the time of their lives when all of a sudden play time turns tragic! Kenli screams MOM...MOM Gracie's head is stuck!!! What?!? Whats her head stuck in? Here comes Gracie with the garbage can lid stuck around her NECK!!! They had been trying to pull it off and it wouldn't come off. I got looking at how she was stuck and needless to say she was really stuck! It wouldn't come off... We had to pry the opening of the lid to be able to get her head out! As you can tell from the pictures she was really upset and I think it really did hurt her when KENLI was trying to help her! MY KIDS ARE ALWAYS FULL OF SURPRISES....NEVER A DULL MOMENT AT THE CHAFFIN HOME!!! EEEWWWWWW I just noticed how dirty the garbage lid was!!! Sick...getting cleaned now!

2 comments:

Nichole W. said...

You guys are so funny.

Carrie said...

Hey T. This is Carrie Morris. I'm so glad I found your blog. I cannot believe how big Gracie is! I keep looking for the little tiny baby! Weird.

Tell Steve I said hi. Hope you don't mind, but I'll be blog lurking often!