Friday, October 17, 2008

SICK, SICK & SICKER....








Well... I took the kids to the doctors today and lets just say I have 3 VERY SICK children!!! Since the kids have been sick they lay in my bed all day long and watch movies (mainly ONE Movie... Nightmare before Christmas)... As you all know from the previous post they have been sick for 2 weeks now. The doctor's diagnosis is that all 3 children have STREP THROAT and SINUS INFECTIONS!!! Gracie the poor girl has the worst of them all and she also has PERTUSSIS!!! What the heck I said! I thought that they got imunized for that one!!! They do but kids 2 and under are still at risk for it because their bodies haven't built up the immune to the full shots. More poor babies!!! Such a joy dealing with sick kids when MOM is sick too! I was reading the paper on the Pertussis and it can last up to 6 weeks and sometimes up to 10! There are 3 stages to Pertussis and normally it isn't detected until the 2nd stage! Which is exactly were Gracie is at. It always seems like when it rains it pours and that is ALWAYS TRUE with my FAMILY!!! So for the next week or so we will be drinking lots of liquids and resting! We love you all and don't think we are ignoring you all if we don't come to visit! LOL LIVE LAUGH LOVE

2 comments:

Nichole W. said...

You have pictures...did you get a new camera?
I am so sorry it is that bad. How awful. I think my throat is starting to hurt just thinking about it! Eat lots of chicken noodle soup. If I lived closer I would make you guys some yummy homemade kind.
Love you.
Oh, and leave messages on my blog, dangit. Not very many other people love me and I need to know I am posting for more than just myself.

Blogging to Blog said...

That doesn't sound fun. Nothings worse than sick kids. Hope you guys get felling better soon!