Thursday, September 11, 2008

Settie....Psssetti...Spaghetti...






Ya gotta love how kids say "SPAGHETTI" Hayli of course can say it correctly but Kenli and Gracie are still learning to pronounce it correctly. Kenli calls it Pssettie and Gracie calls it Settie!!!

Tonight I made my homemade Spaghetti for dinner. I haven't made it in quite some time and the kids LOVE IT!!! I guess I have really gained a nack for making now. People that have had my Spaghetti are now calling and asking how I make my sauce. Ok.... I don't think of myself as a "Gormet Chef" by any means but I think I do a pretty good job at what I do make! Since my family and friends enjoy it so much I decided to take pictures of it cooking and my kids eating... I guess I was desperate for something to BLOG tonight...LOL!!!! Any way here are the pictures of it and I hope you will all try the receipe and let me know what ya think. I make homemade garlic bread too!!! YUMMY!!!


SPAGHETTI
  • 1 medium onion
  • 1 can mushrooms
  • 2 tsp butter
  • 1 lb hamburger
  • 1 can Italian style stewed tomatoes
  • 2 cans tomato sauce
  • Garlic salt
  • Italian seasoning
  • Salt
  • Pepper
Saute the onions, mushrooms, butter, garlic salt, salt, pepper & Italian seasoning together until the onions are translucent, then add your pound of hamburger. Then add your stewed tomatoes and tomato sauce. Simmer this for at least a half hour. The longer you simmer it the more the spices are brought out into the flavor.

GARLIC BREAD
  • French Bread
  • REAL Butter
  • Garlic Salt I would say 2 tbls aprox...
  • Minced Garlic (you can buy this in the jar)
Mix the butter and minced garlic and add the garlic salt to taste. But bread in half length wise and then spread the mixture on it. Bake at 400 for about 8 minutes or until golden brown.


Well I hope you all enjoy my funny little blog tonight and hope you try the Settie...Psssetti...Spaghetti... or however you all say it!!!

Lots of LOVE,
Teresa & Family

xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Nichole W. said...

Hmmm, this is different than the recipe you gave me a long time ago. I hardly ever get to make spaghetti though since my husband is so dang picky. Your pictures make me really want some, though!

Unknown said...

Our websites have the widest louis vuitton handbags collections that will effortlessly match your outfits. These Louis vuitton bags will help you feel more self-assured, especially during occasions where you need confidence the most. Some people might say that louis vuitton bag are too expensive for what louis vuitton seem to offer.