Sunday, September 28, 2008

Gracie found the Oreo cookies!











As I was working on getting my order sent the other night Gracie found the Oreo's! She was sitting on the card table next to me indulging herself with the delicious cookies we all know and love. The funny thing is, she would just pull them appart and lick out the icing out of the middle of them... EWWW that is just nasty! I have to eat the whole thing dunked in ice cold MILK!!! That is the only way to eat oreo's. YUMMY I had to take several shots of her because she was being so silly and not wanting to have her picture taken. Once she realized how dirty she was getting she got upset and wanted me to get the wet wipes. I gave her a couple and she started to clean herself off. Crazy girl... doesn't like to be sticky!

1 comment:

Nichole W. said...

She has very voluminous hair to boot! Cute.
You have been on a blogging roll lately!