Saturday, September 6, 2008

OVER THE HILL

Special guest "The Grim Reaper"

Me and the girls decorated the yard for Steve's 40th like a GRAVE YARD! We had great Over the Hill signs and of course the GRIM REAPER! We invited Steve's family and My Family for the big bash (we even got the guys from the Station to come pay him a visit on this historic event) LOL


Brad Freeze, BC Steve Moss, Steve, Clint Jeppson, Captain Matt Shupe


Steve's sister Tiffany brought out Steve a "Girly" cake! It was really cute and in fact Steve was even BLUSHING!!! I think that was the best part!

Just Look at that GRIN!!!

One thing that makes Steve's Birthday special every year is our FIRST born child (Hayli) was BORN ON HIS BIRTHDAY! Ever since this day Steve has told me he doesn't need a Birthday gift because I gave it to him the day Hayli was born! That is just the most precious thing for him to say! I love you BABE and hope you had a GREAT 40th Birthday! You deserve it for all you do for our family! Thanks a million!!!

3 comments:

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

You know, I was the model for that cake.... Steve might be embarassed to meet me, now that he has seen my partially naked body!!! I WISH I had a body like that cake!!!

Great idea for his 40th...

Angela said...

I love that cake. You have had so many birthday's up there! It is so nice to hear about your guys since you live so far away.

Unknown said...

Make your friends envy you because of your Louis vuitton bags . Do you need to attend a party or a get-together about louis vuitton bag with your old friends? If you still cannot find the best louis vuitton handbags that would suit your outfit, try checking out the different louis vuitton available on the Internet.