Sunday, September 28, 2008

Kenli stuck to Grandma's Freezer...





We dropped in at my Mom's last Sunday after a baby Blessing in American Fork. While we were there Kenli kept opening Grandma's deep freeze and licking the ice off of shelves. Well after awhile she would start to whimper and then come in the living room with her toung sticking out... I went to see what all she was doing and she showed me!!! I opened the freezer and there were little spots of blood on the edge of the shelf. I said Kenli what were you doing? She showed me and when she showed me she got stuck again... I hurried and grabed the camera and took a couple of pictures of her. Poor kid...but she just wouldn't quit eating the ice!!! She finaly quit once her tounge really started to bleed and she didn't like that at all. We all got a great giggle off of my little darling Kenli... The funny girl!

1 comment:

Nichole W. said...

OH my gosh! That is SO funny! Crazy girl! That is definitely something good to have documented for her!