Saturday, September 6, 2008

Chillin with the Family












Hey all... I decided to just add some pictures of other family outings and that. Hope you enjoy them... I belive the pictures at Val's was for Mom's Birthday. I always enjoy getting together with all of my family! Family is the absolute most important thing in my life.... Next to Heavenly Father! I am so greatful for all that He does not only for me but all of my FAMILY! We are all truly blessed by his loving hands! Some of the other pictures are from Mother's Day at Grandma & Grandpa Schumann's house. Its so much fun going over to Grandpa & Grandma Schumann's just remembering when I was little and playing there. Everything was so much BIGGER then!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Finally remember that you can get one louis vuitton of the most recognizable louis vuitton bag in the world with a louis vuitton handbags . You do not have to pay full price because there are online option available to you. A good option would be to find someone who is in need of selling Louis vuitton bags because they need the money.