Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy 36th Birthday Teresa




JUNE 14th HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Steve is such a great Hubby! Every year for my Birthday he gets me my favorite cake!!! White cake with raspberry filling and whip cream icing!!! YUMMY we had dinner and cake with just us and the kids. What a great day! You will notice in the pictures at how I had to get a really BIG breath to blow out all 36 of the candles.... (ok... its just the #36 I had to blow out) LOL I always have a good time when it comes to cutting the cake as you can tell! Thanks for making my 36th Birthday and every day wonderful!!!! LOVE YOU

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy late Birthday Girly!

YourAgentForLife said...

Super cute girl! Ok, so how did I miss the birthday and all? Actually...that's really not surprising....I miss my own most of the time! We need to get together! You MUST bring your blue glasses though! :)