Saturday, July 18, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday GRACIE...












Happy Birthday Gracie! We had our family up for dinner and cake & ice cream. I made "shepherds pie" with salad & rolls. It turned out really nice. One thing that was funny is since Steve and I have been married (15 years) My MOM and Steve's DAD have never met each other. CRAZY!!! It was great to have everyone together and we all had a great time visiting and sharing our love for GRACIE!!! We love you sweetheart!

Hayli and her friend Marissa thought it would be fun to shove cake in Gracie's face...well not so much fun for Gracie! She cried and cried until I got her all cleaned up. It was fun to see her reaction and I really thought she would have fun with it and possibly through cake at them back. SADLY that's not at all what happened.

1 comment:

pirate ride said...

WOW Gracie's 3 OMG!! Where did the time go?? Seems like you just had her!!