Wednesday, July 29, 2009

24th of July with my MOM & my KIDO's

Well to start off this fun filled weekend Steve had to work AGAIN on the Holiday. Since Steve was working the Girls and I decided to go down and have a girls weekend with my MOM. We went down to her house in Orem and had a swim party & bar-b-q we ate pasta salad and steak, hamburgers, hot dogs & fresh fruit. It was all so yummy. We decided to go and see the fire works over in the PG/Cedar Hills area. On the way there we stopped to get an ice cream cone at the local ARCTIC CIRCLE heck we even got one for the DOG (Houston) he thought that was HEAVEN. It was so cute watching chow down on it I had to take a picture. Hayli took pictures of everyone eating their ICE CREAM too. The fireworks were so GOOD and we were really close. These fireworks aren't done by the city or anything like that. Its just a neighborhood that has gotten a bunch of them and they have lit them off for the past few years. After the fireworks we headed for a ride and decided to go up to SQUAW PEAK up PROVO CANYON and take a look at the valley lights. The view was so beautiful it took your breath away. While we were there we got to see a lightening storm go thru and then the rain hit us. It smelt so good the fresh rain and clean air all together. I love that so much :) We all had a great time swimming on Friday evening before the fireworks. On Saturday we went and did a little shopping for school clothes and then took another dip in the pool. All in All we had a great weekend with my Mom and my brother's and little sister. Thanks Mom for such a great time.















1 comment:

Nichole W. said...

Where was I and why wasn't I invited?