Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fun in the SUN...












This week we decided to hit the pool as often as we could. So far we have gone 3 times in a row and are most likely going to go the next 2 days as well. The first day was great...no sunburns...the second day all of us got a little sunburn and on the third day NO sunburn. What I contribute this to is the fact that on the first day I had my normal sunscreen "NO AD 60 block" on the active ingredients I always look for the ingredient TITANIUM DIOXIDE the second day I was out and ended up getting some from the gas station to avoid having to make a trip to WALMART. Well we FRIED on the second day. I as debating on going today but decided to get more of the NORMAL sunscreen and would ya know....NO SUNBURN!!! I am sticking to my regular sunscreen. Hayli, Kenli & Gracie have never had sunburns because I have always used sunscreen that has had the titanium dioxide since Hayli was born. Its harder to find but WELL WORTH IT!!!

Kenli is becoming a good little floater in the pool and she is jumping off the sides and plugging her nose. Hayli is a good swimmer and the boys just keep on looking at her...not sure I'm ready for her to be MATURE...ugh!!! Gracie is not much of a water bug like the other two. She normally just clings to me the entire time with her arms around my neck. This year she has ventured off to holding onto my thumbs and bouncing in the water. HATES GETTING HER HEAD WET!!! But today...she was holding onto the side of the pool and bouncing... YAY!!! What a big step for her...by the end of the day she had even tried to put her head back into the water to get her hair wet. WAY TO GO GRACIE!!! I am so proud of my little ones they are truly wonderful blessings from my HEAVENLY FATHER and I thank Him so very much for them.

Hope you enjoy the pool pictures and videos. We sure have enjoyed going to the pool this summer.

2 comments:

Nichole W. said...

That looks like a fun pool for the kids! Hudson has been taking swimming lessons to get over his fear of getting his head wet and he has come a long way in just a couple of weeks. He likes going to the pool but is still pretty insecure.

pirate ride said...

Wow.... you Swimming beauties!!! We have not been over there yet, the pirate boat looks like a lot of fun!!