Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kenli's first day back to PRE-SCHOOL

Kenli walking out of school. She was so excited to be back to school this year :)

So Proud of what she did at school :) They made a ROBOT

Kenli loves school and could not wait till it started again. Through the whole summer she kept asking when school would start again. Her best friend Brookie is in her class. They played during the summer but I guess it just wasn't enough for the two of them. I'm just so happy Kenli loves school so much. What a great attitude she has already for school and I hope she keeps it up for years to come.

1 comment:

Nichole W. said...

Aww, she's so cute and getting so big. Hudson has been into the whole preschool thing lately...I'm wondering if I should have put him in this year. No, I need my baby for one more year.