Tuesday, April 7, 2009

ZIONS...
















We went to St. George for the weekend on March 20th to the 22nd. We stayed with my Dad & Karen at their home in St. George. It was so much fun spending time with them. they took us to ZIONS NATIONAL PARK. That was so amazing! I had never been to the actual park area to do hikes and that until now! It was so beautiful and amazing! Can't wait to go back! We had a picnic and went to the visitors center then did a hike up the Narrows. We also went for a ride further up the canyon and went through the TUNNEL!!! OHHH MY GOSH! The entire time I felt like I couldn't breath! It was fun and scary all at the same time. The kids really enjoyed it. My Dad & Karen are both Park Rangers for Zions National Park. Karen is in the administration end of it to where my Dad is a Ranger helping people. Thank you so much Dad & Karen for taking us to ZIONS and sharing the love you have for it. We can't WAIT to go again!!!

2 comments:

Andrea - said...

So fun! Teresa-- How's it going? You're looking good!

Nichole W. said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I'm jealous! I've been wanting to go do stuff like that for a long time.