Sunday, October 25, 2009

Family Pictures...





Last week we all went to have our family pictures taken by one of my friends. She is starting out her photography business and asked if we would be willing to have some shots taken of our family. (UHHH YA WHO WOULDN'T WANT SOME FREE PICTURES) lol We all went up to Layton Park and just did some candid shots of us. These are just a few of the ones that we had done. Hope you enjoy them as much as we do. Her name is COLLEEN REYNOLDS & I will have to get her number up on here. She is willing to GO ANYPLACE so let me know and I can get you her number!

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Great pictures! She did a great job.

Nichole W. said...

Wow! I love them, T! How nice is it to be the guinea pig!? I'm getting Hudson's pictures done this week by a friend and I am totally excited for it!

pirate ride said...

OMH!!! These are darlng!!

Tanna said...

Love them! They turned out really cute and I especially like the one of you and Steve. Hayli looks too grown up, she needs to slow down. :)

Unknown said...

Finally remember that you can get one louis vuitton of the most recognizable louis vuitton bag in the world with a louis vuitton handbags . You do not have to pay full price because there are online option available to you. A good option would be to find someone who is in need of selling Louis vuitton bags because they need the money.

Tom Riddle said...

These girls are so beautiful, and your photography too.

Foto Editing
Picture Restoration
image manipulation

Unknown said...

Wonderful photography! I recently wanted to get some headshots of my family and kids and they turned out great. I have such a respect for people with the gift that is photography. I wish I was able to take pictures like a professional!

http://alixcloudphotography.com/category/professional/