Friday, February 6, 2009

I thought I was going to go all season without getting sick....


UGGGHHHH!!! I have been doing so good thus far to not get sick! Well yesterday I woke up with a sore throat and it got worse as the day went on. I still managed to go to the GYM and get my workout in yesterday but today is a whole other story! I don't even think I have combed my hair! LOL Don't you just love being a MOM and being SICK!!! Nothing changes we still have to keep on keeping on! I will say that I have not done much...ok nothing today! SORRY FAMILY!!! Love you all but Mom is going to bed and your just going to have to watch a movie in my room! LOVE YA

2 comments:

Andrea - said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Nichole W. said...

Ugh. I have been feeling sick the last few days...barfy, hot and cold sweats, headaches, and achy. AND MY PINK EYE IS BACK!!!!!! Or still here...I'm not sure. Had it since before Christmas. Thinking I will go to the dr. tomorrow.
Anyway, hope you are feeling better. It's no fun being sick. Love you.