Monday, January 12, 2009

Getting in shape update...

Well I am Happy to say that I am doing really good at this so far! I have already dropped one pant size!!! I am NO LONGER drinking ANY DIET PEPSI!!! I have switched to Crystal light and Water!!! I haven't even craved or even been tempted to have my Diet Pepsi. I really am so proud of myself! I have been walking on the Treadmill at home for an hour Monday thru Friday. Hayli is so cute...she is my little cheerleader by asking me each day "Mom are you going to get on the treadmill today?" She keeps me motivated to keep going! Thanks Hayli Bug!!! One thing I decided to do is just set in my mind that I am going to do it and NOTHING is going to stop me!!! I will continue to do posts so bare with me on that! It helps me to feel better and it helps motivate me as well! Love to you all!!!

3 comments:

Nichole W. said...

WAY TO GO, T! You're awesome. I really need to get on the treadmill. I put Oakley on it the other night and it was kind of funny.
Well, keep it up! That is so good! Especially the no pepsi! WOW! Love ya.

Jeff Trystal and the kids said...

Keep it up girl! That is so cool....no pepsi huh! You tell hayli to just keep bugging you! I wish I had a cheerleader for me too. Daniel just looks at me funny when I work out at home. like mom your crazy!!!! So good luck and i will keep checking on here to see how you are doing!

Andrea - said...

Teresa - Good job! Check out my blog and join my team... I'm working on loosing some weight and need to build up my support team. I would have emailed you, but couldn't remember your email address. You can still sign up though through the link if you'd like...