Thursday, May 14, 2009

The BEST EVER Carrot cake.....made by NICHOLE

OK...I have to apologize to my little sister Nichole! On Mother's day we had sooooo much food and sooo many yummy desserts that I FORGOT to put down her YUMMY CARROT CAKE!!! It was seriously the BEST CARROT CAKE EVER!!! (I even have to say better than my MOM's...sorry MOM) She decorated it so cute with frosting carrot flowers! She is so clever and artistic! I so wish I was more like that :) Thank you NICHOLE for the delicious carrot cake! I'm requesting that you make it for my BIRTHDAY CAKE for this JUNE 14th.... TEE HEE HEE!!!! Love you tons Duckie

2 comments:

Nichole W. said...

Mooowahahahaha! Thanks, T.

Unknown said...

Our websites have the widest louis vuitton handbags collections that will effortlessly match your outfits. These Louis vuitton bags will help you feel more self-assured, especially during occasions where you need confidence the most. Some people might say that louis vuitton bag are too expensive for what louis vuitton seem to offer.